Car Accidents

Injured in a Car Accident?

If you were injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, as well as your pain and suffering. If the negligent driver does not have insurance, or has insufficient insurance, you may be entitled to benefits from your own auto insurance carrier.

To protect your rights, you need a lawyer who will give personal attention to the unique aspects of your case and is prepared to go to court if necessary.

At Noonan Perillo & Thut Ltd., that is precisely the level of service we offer. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced Waukegan car accident lawyer, contact our Lake County law office. We handle all car accident injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will pay us nothing unless and until you are compensated for your injuries.

Addressing Your Concerns and Protecting Your Rights

If you were hurt in a head-on auto accident or a rear-end collision, you may be asking yourself:

  • How am I going to pay my medical bills?
  • How is time off work going to affect my family financially?
  • What should I say to the insurance company?
  • How am I going to cope with my injuries
  • What about future medical expenses?

At Noonan Perillo & Thut Ltd., our personal injury attorneys can help you get answers to your questions about bringing a personal injury claim. We have handled many catastrophic injury and fatal car accident claims over the years and are familiar with the legal and practical considerations our clients face.

The insurance company is not your friend, and any statements you give to them can be used against you. When you need someone who is 100 percent on your side, we are here.

Taking the Necessary Steps to Build Your Case

Establishing who is at fault for an auto accident will require careful investigation. If necessary, we are fully prepared to bring in experts such as accident reconstructionists, life-care planning physicians, economists and others who can help us prove your case and obtain compensation.

If you have been injured in Lake County or Waukegan, a car accident attorney at our firm can help you get fair and just compensation for your injuries. Contact us to get an experienced litigation attorney working on your case.