Commercial Litigation: When Your Business Hangs In The Balance
No business that doesn’t acknowledge the legal environment can survive. Even the smallest businesses can be targeted by lawsuits, or may need to assert its own rights in court. When these challenges arise, it is wise to have a law firm on hand that is familiar with the broad spectrum of litigation, and can represent your interests competently and assertively.
At Noonan Perillo & Thut Ltd., of Waukegan, lawyer Michael Noonan represent Illinois businesses in these and other commercial litigation situations:
- Breach of contract. An agreement existed, and one side believes that the other side did not hold up their end. We represent both sides in every kind of contractual dispute, including cases alleging interference with contractual relationship.
- Retail disputes. When customers are unhappy with a product or service they purchased.
- Construction disputes. Our firm represents clients in disputes over insurance issues, defective workmanship, design deficiencies, bidding issues, mechanic’s liens and adjoining landowner issues.
- Real estate litigation. We seek to resolve disputes arising from commercial and residential real estate transactions, condemnations, easements and other issues involving real property.
- Fraudulent misrepresentation. We represent parties alleging that some kind of fraud or deceptive business practices has occurred. We also defend against false charges of fraud.
- Unfair competition suits. These are lawsuits citing a pattern of wrongful actions that may include fraud, deceptive advertising, product disparagement, and misappropriation of trademark and other intellectual assets.
Noonan Perillo & Thut Ltd., provides competent, confident and reasonable representation in a full array of civil suits in Lake County and the northern suburbs. We invite you to call attorney Mike Noonan at 847-244-0111 for a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation of your case.